It's pretty obvious we love athleisure (honestly who doesn't?), and 85% off the time we are wearing something that falls into the athleisure category. The top 5 reasons we love athleisure are:
1. It's convenient - we spend a large part of our days running errands & chasing toddlers, so sneakers and comfy clothes are key, which brings us to...
2. It's comfortable - so dang comfortable! No explanation needed.
3. It's fun - You can switch up this trend with fun sneakers, a hat, and endless jacket options. SO many fun combos!
4. It gives us motivation - we are more likely to hit the gym if we are running around in leggings and sneaks all day.
5. It's flattering - we love pieces that suck you in (like these leggings), and there are so many flattering athleisure options.
These high waist Zella leggings from Nordstrom are my all-time favorite. They are buttery soft, great quality, and I'm not constantly hiking them up all day. If you don't already own them, treat yourself! You won't regret.
I love this oversized tee. It's long enough to wear with leggings and it's super comfortable. I'm also crushing on this Adidas mock neck sweater!
Great minds think alike ;). I'm also obsessed with these leggings (wearing xs) - I have 3 pairs of leggings on rotation and these are one of them. I posted this pair on snapchat yesterday & now they're in my cart along with this hoodie - will be such a cute outfit!
I love wearing a puffy vest if I'm running errands b/c it's so easy and I don't overheat when I step inside (if you live in a cold weather climate I know you know what I mean lol). I picked up this one (wearing size 2) at Nordstrom, and also love this one which is more budget friendly!Stan Smith sneakers - they go with everything! I ended up only going 1/2 size down in this pair (full size down is recommended, but was too small for me).
More athleisure wear from Nordstrom we're loving...
In collaboration with Nordstrom