5 seriously great new beauty finds - if you don't believe me, read the reviews!
1. Laura Mercier bronzer brush - we were recently asked about makeup brushes, and my answer was lame...I've used the same ones since high school. They work well (and don't shed, which is the best - I loathe shedding brushes), but when I tried this brush, I couldn't believe how much softer and better it felt on my skin! The brush is technically a bronzer brush, but I used it for loose powder (to set my foundation) as well, and it worked very well, it blends perfectly! It's a splurge, but trust me, it's so worth it - I'm obsessed. It makes me want to get all new brushes!
2. La Mer - The Moisturizing Soft Cream - I've always been on the fence about La Mer after purchasing The Moisturizing Cream, I just wasn't sure it was worth the price. However, I received a sample of the Soft Cream this week and OMG I'm obsessed! Why does it have to be so damn expensive!? I mean seriously, does anyone know why? I want to buy it so bad, but I just don't know if I can pull the trigger. I'd prefer a year's supply of free samples ;).
3. belief First Aid Mask - this mask is really amazing! You put it on (it has a gel consistency), allow to dry, then put a little water on your face and the entire mask literally peels off...such a weird and cool sensation. My face instantly looks brighter, pores look smaller, and overall much better - I never really believed masks had "instant results" until I tried this one.
4. Laura Mercier bronzer - My mom had this bronzer, and I used it when I was with her over Christmas. I recently bought this bronzer from Nars, but was surprised at how much I loved the Laura Mercier (not sure why, since I love everything I've ever purchased by her). I think it's going to be my next bronzer purchase! After I have a chance to use it for a while, I'll be sure to let you know which one is my favorite.
5. Mac Mascara - I've been a fan of my drugstore L'Oreal Telescopic for years, but recently tried this mascara from Mac, and I love it! I've tried evvverryy mascara out there (since my lashes are short and thin), and I really never thought I'd switch from L'Oreal, but I have to admit Mac wins this one! It makes my lashes SO soft, but full - which is hard to find. I love, love, love it!
**Now I need some help from you - please let me know if you have any suggestions for:
2. Setting spray - I would really like to try a setting spray, but don't know where to begin. I know Meggan likes this one, but wanted to see if anyone else had a favorite?
Anything else I should try? Let me know! xx