1. Artis Brush - I was hesitant to try this brush because I love the beauty blender. Butttt this brush definitely lives up to all the hype! It's SO soft and easy to use. I swipe it on my face 2-3 times and it gives full coverage. It is expensive so I got this cleaning pad so I can take extra good care of it!
2. Laura Mercier 'Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide' Foundation - It took me forever to find a foundation that I truly loved - I seriously think I've tried close to all of them! This one is lightweight and doesn't look caked on your face. It doesn't settle into fine lines and stays looking fresh all day. I highly recommend this!
3. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - There are so many pro's about this concealer! A little goes a long way, it blends well, smooths your skin, it's long lasting, and doesn't crease. I will say it took me a while to get used to how thick it is. Just use a little and rub it between your fingers to warm it up before you apply.
4. Laura Geller Setting Powder - I didn't know I needed this until I tried it - it's the BEST! I swipe a little on my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, and above my eyebrows for a soft glow. I always get so many compliments when wearing it.
5. IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara - Anyone else have extremely short lashes? Mine ares sooo short (I want extensions!) and have no volume. This mascara really grabs your lashes and makes them look fuller and longer. The one thing I don't like about it is that it's hard to take off. I'll pay that price for pretty lashes ;)
SHOP THE PRODUCTS