1. I’m going to Puerto Rico for the holidays and am looking for coverups, daytime dresses/rompers, fun dinner outfits & a versatile hat!
I thought about having my bachelorette party there, it looks SO pretty! For coverups we love this skirt, this duster (comes in three cute colors), and this fringe one. Some daytime options are this maxi dress (doubles as a coverup), this romper, and this simple romper. For nighttime we are kind of in love with this stripe maxi (so fun!) and this skirt (amazing!). This is a bit of a splurge but we both have this hat and are obsessed with it. Have so much fun!
Formento’s, Girl & the Goat, Momotaro, and Au Cheval are a few of my favorites. And I’m dying to try Duck Duck Goat and High Five Ramen.
Lol we had this problem forever too – why are white jeans so hard to find?! Our favorite pairs of distressed are this pair (on sale now!) & these FRAMES and non-distressed are the AG legging ankle jean.
I tried dresses on at Dimitra’s, Mira Couture, BHLDN, and Ultimate Bride which was where I found my dress. I also had an appointment at Alice and Ivory but cancelled because I had my dress. I thought Ultimate Bride had the best selection – there were two I was absolutely in love with and had a hard time deciding. Such an exciting time, have so much fun!
For a winter wedding long sleeves are a must! We love: this dress, this one, this velvet dress, this one (would be super warm – dress it up with pumps and statement earrings!), and also love this jumpsuit (hello pants!). Two coats that would go with any of these looks are this one, and this one!
8. Meggan, when are you moving to Dallas? So excited you are moving to my city!
We are taking off sometime the second week of November (3 weeks ahhh!) after the movers pack our stuff up. Kyle’s mom will be here and is going to fly to Dallas with Camden and Kyle and I are road tripping! We closed on our house last week and some of the new furniture we’ve ordered is already there and unpacked – it’s killing me that it’s there waiting for us. I’m anxious to get settled in!
9. I’m looking to splurge on a new bag ($300-$500 range) and would love your suggestions! Preferably something neutral and can be worn on your shoulder.
Love this Rebecca Minkoff bag, this Clare V. tote, this satchel (LOVE it in olive), and this suede hobo bag. #treatyoself
10. Brooke, will you be doing a home tour on the blog? We are in the middle of a remodel and I’m dying to see your renovations!
Yes! As soon as everything is finished – I’ll hopefully have the kitchen posted before Thanksgiving! Everything was supposed to be finished by July 4th, but we’re strong into the 5th month lol. Everyone said double the expected timeline you’re given, and it’s true!
11. Looking for a cute long sleeve bodysuit for fall! One of you was wearing an off the shoulder one earlier this week that you posted on snap. Where was it from?
It actually was this top but for bodysuits we love this one (comes in 3 colors), this henley bodysuit, and this one that can be worn two ways!
12. The temperature is finally dropping where I live and I’m looking for some chunky sweaters that are under $100. Any suggestions?
This could be a long list but we will narrow it down to five 😉
one / two / three / four / five
Thank you so much for sending your questions every week – we love hearing from you guys! For next week, leave your question in the comment section below or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with #coffeetalk in the subject. Have a fab weekend! XO