2. Calphalon Cookware - These pots and pans are so great. They are nonstick (makes for an easy cleanup!), durable, and dishwasher safe. Nice cookware makes such a difference!
3. Simple Dinnerware - Both of us decided to forgo fine china and register for simple dishes we will use every day, and this set from Noritake is a favorite!
4. Coffee Makers - I have and love this french press (it's so fun, and perfect for 1-2 people), but we also love our Keurig & Nespresso machines (heelloooo we
5. Flatware - Flatware can get expensive, so it's a great item to have on the top of your registry. My grandparents gave us this set for our wedding (over 5 years ago!), and I still love them.
6. Knife set - This is one of my most favorite items I registered for. My last knife said was cheap and you could definitely tell. This 18 piece set has everything you need and the reviews are great!
7. Bakeware - Now is the time to get all new mixing bowls (love these), cookie sheets, measuring cups, baking dishes, etc. This Calphalon set is fully loaded!
8. Glassware and Stemware - We both registered for wine glasses, martini glasses, water glasses, mugs, flutes, whiskey glasses, and cocktail glasses. All set for thirsty Thursday ;)
9. Food Processor - I didn't think I needed one till I had one! they can be used for making dough, shredding, slicing, blending, and mixing. This one has a lot of functions and reviews say it's easy to use.
10. Glass Storage Containers - We would suggest registering for a large set of these (like this 22 piece) and definitely do glass over plastic. They are dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer and refrigerator safe and last for a long time!
SHOP OUR PICKS
In collaboration with Macy's