Happy Monday ladies! Hope you had a great weekend, ours was fun and hot – it finally feels like summer in New York! I wore this dress yesterday for lunch & a froyo trip with the fam. It’s so lightweight and comfortable – perfect for hot summer days. I’m also eyeing this one (would be so cute for the 4th), this one, and this one – pretty much obsessed with every dress they make!
One of our most frequently asked questions for #coffeetalk is about dresses. Whether it’s for a wedding or just for summer, we can always count on at least 3 questions asking us to help find dresses. Since maxis can easily be worn during the day, at night, or to a wedding, I wanted to round up my five favorites for you today. These are all under $200 and could be worn all summer.
1. Best comfy + casual maxi – this dress is so good and currently 60% off (also on sale in stripes here)! Wear it with slides or sneakers during the day for the ultimate casual/cool look. This one is the runner up in this category, b/c it’s backordered until August – still love it though!
2. Best off-the-shoulder maxi – I have this dress and have already worn it several times (see it on here). It works for day & night, AND it just went on sale (lucky you)! It does run a little big, I have the XS.
3. Best boho maxi – lalalooovvveee this dress and how it’s styled with the lace up sandals. Just added this one to my cart b/c I can see myself wearing it all.the.time!
4. Best budget-friendly maxi – this dress is $25 and looks so cute on (check out the style gallery to see it on real girls, and reviews for sizing info).
5. Best sexy maxi – this dress is definitely sexy, but it’s not too over-the-top. If you wanted something a little less sexy but still fun, I saw this one at Nordstrom and fell in love with it, but they didn’t have my size. May have to order it now, the details are so good!
dress (wearing xs) | hat | bag (similar here) | sandals (similar here under $100) | sunglasses | lips (shade “it’s really me”)