1. Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask – I’ve been using this mask the longest and LOVE it (like most Tula products). It gently exfoliates and doesn’t dry out my skin after using.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask – This is my favorite summertime mask, I keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling affect. I use it whenever I get a sunburn (oops) or my skin feels dried out. I have a travel (here) that I bring along on vacations. I really want to try this Pumpkin Enzyme Mask from him…has anyone tried?? Yay or nay?
3. SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque – I use this mask when I’m feeling oily and want to unclog my pores. It’s thick and a little goes a long ways.
4. goop Exfoliating Instant Facial – I recently go this so I’ve only used this once but OMG my skin felt amazing afterwards. You only need to leave it on for a few minutes and it brightens/firms/exfoliates. It’s expensive and I want it to last so I probably won’t use it as often as the others!
5. Colleen Rothschild Dual Enzyme Polish – This one is honestly my favorite. It smells like a spa and my skin looks/feels SO bright after using. If I had to pick one mask to use forever it would be this one. I have a couple other CR products and they are great as well. If you haven’t heard of the brand I highly suggest checking it out!
6. Clarins Extra Firming Mask – This is another cooling mask that I keep in the fridge. It feels so good on my skin and it really does help with firming fine lines.
What are some of your favorite masks? I’d love to hear!