They say, “Behind every great man is a great woman,” but we’d like to think it’s the other way around ;). Both of us are ultra-thankful for the guys in our life. They support us, they’ve always got our backs, and they have become our personal photographers lol! Since Father’s Day is coming up, we’ve decided to dedicate a post to them – scroll down to get to know Chad and Kyle a little better. XO
1. What is the best part about being a dad? Creating memories with my daughters, and being able to teach them about life.
2. What has surprised you the most about fatherhood? How quickly time goes.
3. What’s the best piece of advice you received from your dad? “Don’t sweat the small stuff. “
4. What advice will you give your daughters? Do the right thing when nobody is watching. Never stop learning. Be confident – you are beautiful. 5. Just for fun…favorite restaurant in NYC? Bohemian – probably the coolest speakeasy I’ve been to with the best atmosphere & amazing food.
1. You’ve been a dad for 4 days now – what’s been the best part? Seeing Meggan interact with him, having him sleep on my chest… examining every inch of him. 2. What are you looking forward to most? Watching him grow and really teaching him everything we’ve learned from our parents and life experiences. I truly believe the best legacy I can leave is having my children make a positive impact on the world. 3. What was the biggest surprise about pregnancy and birth? I’m still in awe of pregnancy in general and how everything works. It’s quite simply a miracle! 4. What was it like holding Camden for the first time? Just very overwhelming and surreal. I couldn’t believe that Meggan and I created this little boy and he was FINALLY here. Easily the best moment of my life. 5. What’s the best advice you received from your dad? He has always driven home the fact that being a role model for your child is the most important form of education and to never lose sight of what truly matters- the relationships you have with family and friends.