Learn a little more about Sai…
1) What do you love most about your friend?
She’s sweet, understandable and a great mom.
2) What do you think she appreciates most about you?
My loyalty & easygoing attitude.
3) Her favorite thing about you is?
4) Best memory of you and your kids together?
The ice cream fight the girls got into.
5) How are you parenting styles different?
She resides in the city and I live outside the city, so she has more of a liberal nature as far as exploring the city, travel, etc, whereas I’m a little more protective since my kids aren’t used to city life (we moved out of the city before Sophia turned 2).
6) Best piece of parenting advice she’s given you?
Don’t get in the habit of letting the kids sleep in your bed.
7) How would she describe herself in three words?
Humorous, outgoing and witty.
8) How does she react to her kids tantrums?
She ignores them.
9) Name her favorite tv show? Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
This changes frequently, but currently it’s a show called “Billions” on Showtime. A guilty pleasure TV show is probably one of the Love & Hip Hop shows (she’s too embarrassed to actually admit that).
10) Funniest thing she’s ever done?
She was driving while day dreaming and swerved suddenly because she saw a tree…but she realized it was only the tree air freshener hanging in the car.
11) If you spend a date together with your kids, what would she want
to do most?
She would definitely want to go shopping & get something sweet to eat!
12) If your friend could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?
13) Most perfect day for your friend “sans kids”?
Lunch and shopping at Bergdorfs (our favorite activity to do together).
14) What’s a guilty pleasure that she wouldn’t want to admit?
She loves going to new restaurants that are popular (and hard to get a reservation at). She can appreciate a challenge, and if you know her…you know she usually gets her way ;).
15) If your friend could have one wish what would it be?
Sorry to sound like a Hallmark card…but she would probably wish that all children could be loved and adored.
16) Who is your friend’s style icon?
She gets a lot of her Inspiration from Instagram, Pinterest, and the streets of NYC. If I had to choose I would say Nicole Richie and Elle Ferguson (Instagram).
17) If she could be anyone for a day who would it be?
She wouldn’t want to be anyone else, she loves her life!
Head over to Scout the City
for the details on their looks and to see her quiz about me! xx