2. Any bomber jacket recommendations under $100? We love this one, this one, and this one – all are under $100! Also, Meggan just got this one (and I almost snagged it in store as well, the material is awesome) for $95!
3. I bought these in blue (love the color), any recommendations on outfits to wear with them?
These would look great with so many different outfits (I have them in nude and LOVE them). Simple daytime look – distressed jeans, white tee, and the sandals. Date night – with a white, floral, or black dress. Happy hour – culottes, a tank(this one is so great!), and a moto jacket.
4. Meggan – where in Chicago do you go for bikini waxes? I’ve gone to Bare Glow Spa and really liked it!
5. I just booked a trip to Greece in June. I want to buy some outfits for it! Suggestions?
6. I had a baby in January and am thinking ahead to my husband’s first Father’s Day. What kind of gifts do you recommend? Brooke: My husband loves gifts with meaning, so last year I made a book of photos for Father’s Day. I made it on iPhoto, but Shutterfly and a few other companies make them as well. They are great gifts, and it’s fun to have an actual book to look at your photos in instead of just on your phone. Meggan: Last year I just got Kyle a nice bottle of champagne and a card for his first Father’s Day. I had Camden a few days before so didn’t have much time (or energy lol) to pull something cute together. This year I plan on doing something a little more sentimental. I like the idea of a picture book or a craft with Camden’s hands and footprints – there’s so many cute ideas on Pinterest!
7. I am going to San Diego for a bachelorette trip for Memorial weekend, and saw that Meggan went there this week. Do you have any good suggestions of things to do while we’re there? Yes! Hike Torrey Pines, cruise around PB (so many fun bars and restaurants), Old Town is a good place to walk around too, Gas Lamp district, and I would recommend George’s in La Jolla for a nice lunch – such great views!
8. Brooke, I think you posted that you are headed to Napa? If so, please send or post your favorite wineries to visit-I am heading there in June and there are too many to choose from!
My favorite from our last visit was Nickel & Nickel, you can see more from that trip here. I’m going to be sharing about this trip once we’re back, and will be sure to include my favorite spots!
9. What were your pregnancy “must haves?” See question #4 in this post!
10. Any self tanner recommendations? Brooke: My favorite is this one by St Tropez (on sale now!) – you only leave it on for 3 hours max (soo much better than having to sleep in it!). Make sure you purchase a mitt as well, it’s necessary. Meggan: I’ve just been using Jergens Natural Glow and really like it!
11. I’m heading to Vegas for a girl’s trip soon, what are some key pieces (clothing and accessories)? Some fun dresses to go out in (that aren’t too Vegas-y) like this one and this one are great! You’ll want a cute bikini for the pool parties, and maybe a fun statement necklace with a white tee and denim cutoffs for shopping!
12. I’m heading to Sonoma in May, and am struggling to find outfits for the weather. Suggestions?
I think dresses and a few jackets are key – you can take or leave the jacket if you get hot/cold. I love this dress (under $30) with this jacket (have it & love, on sale now!), and you could also pack a pair of denim shorts (just purchased this pair for Napa) and a few fun blouses!