I’ve been on this major beauty buying kick lately. I think it’s because my skin has been acting up again…which leads me to researching new products (for skincare), which of course always leads back to makeup! These are my absolute favorite recent purchases.
1. I don’t look good with shimmery eyeshadows, so when I came across this pallet of mattes only, I had to grab it! These colors are perfectly neutral and you can do anything from a no makeup look to a bold, smokey eye for nighttime. #obsessed
2. I had heard so many good things about this deodorant – everyone told me I had to try it and I thought it was a little ridiculous to be honest. BUT, I’ve been using it for two weeks, and I don’t think I’ll ever stop using it…it’s that good! #worthit
3. My sister-in-law was wearing this perfume at Christmas, and I couldn’t stop obsessing over it lol. I felt like it was the perfect scent (and I’m picky with perfume) – not too floral, not too musky, not too vanilla-y. Just perfect! I finally caved and bought it this week – in love!
4. This mask is really creamy & perfect for all skin types! I’ve only used it once (only supposed to use it once or twice a week), but it’s amazing! Watch this video to learn how to apply it.
5. This color correcting crayon is ahhhhmazing! I struggle with redness, so the green is perfect to camouflage that. This crayon is really pigmented, and it doesn’t run/spread throughout the day (which is essential when it comes to correcting). Highly recommend & it comes in all the other color correcting shades as well!
6. You guys know I have struggled with hormonal acne since after having Avery, and I’m allergic to benzoyl peroxide, so salicylic acid is my go-to. I recently purchased this spot treatmentfrom Burt’s, and the next morning my skin was thanking me! Super effective, but it is drying so I use it only once/day & only if I need it. I’ve also heard great things about this one (looove PTR), so I’m going to try it as well!
Do you have any new beauty favorites?! Spill your secrets! xx