1. Would you recommend Snapchat or Insta stories for a new blogger trying to grow her blog and Instagram following?
For a new blogger, probably instagram stories because it’s easy for followers to see & know who’s story they are watching. Since snapchat is a separate app, it’s sometimes harder to know who is who/what blogger is snapping if that makes sense! Good luck babe!
2. I would love your help on finding long, navy blue, bridesmaid dresses!
We loooove this one, so pretty! A couple other options that are super cute here and here (under $100)! 3. Meggan – what shoes were you wearing in a snapchat this past week with the long black cardigan? They were black and looked like slip on sneakers?
They are by Kenneth Cole and they no longer make them (I got them for Christmas a couple years ago) but I found a couple similar pairs here and here.
4. I’ve been looking for great leggings and/or comfy pants for casual days that aren’t necessarily for working out. Any favorites? Meggan: I basically live in this pair from Target – I am obsessed! Brooke:These are pretty much the only leggings I wear (non-workout) and I love them. I need a new pair actually because I’ve worn these so much!
6. I have a work trip to NYC coming up & am looking for some outfit ideas – want to stick to a neutral palette, and I’m thinking dressy joggers or tailored pants that would work well with a lot of different pieces (+ able to be tucked in). Any suggestions?
I have these pants in black and looove them (and they come in 13 colors!) – currently on sale and run TTS! We are also loving these joggers (on sale now!) – so fun and easy to dress up or down + great reviews! This metallic pair is also super fun (not sure if you could wear these at work or not, but great for dinners out in the city!). Have so much fun!
7. Do you ladies take any vitamins? Or supplements for hair? If so, which ones?
Brooke: No, I’m so bad! I know I need to be taking vitamins but I currently don’t. I would love suggestions on which ones are best to take!
Meggan: I take these gummies for hair growth and notice a difference. I took them for 2 months and stopped for a little but just got another bottle!
8. I need help finding a rehearsal dinner dress for my SIL’s Omaha wedding in January (going to be freeeeeezing)!
Buurrrr! We found a couple long sleeve options that we think are fab. Love this one (those sleeves OMG!), this one and this one.
9. Any suggestions for basic, white sneakers (preferably more on the affordable side!)?
Our favorite white sneakers under $100: these (order 1/2 size down), these, these, and these! All so great!
10. You two have been talking about Christmas party outfits. I have a work Christmas party nearing, it will be casual. What would you put together that’s fun and appropriate?
You could do this classic jumpsuit with jacket and statement necklace (this is pretty). This dress is gorgeous and you could do a pop of color with your shoes. One more option is this skirt with a blouse – such a stunner and perfect holiday color!
11. Meggan – I love your wood table that I’ve been seeing in some snaps! Where is it from?
It’s this one from West Elm. I love it! I did a bench on one side and still in search of chairs for the other.
12. I need some NYE outfit inspiration. Not too glam, but still something different for a fun night with my friends in the city!