1. I know both of you have moved to new cities at one point in time, and I recently moved to Denver and am trying to get acclimated to my new city! What are some tips you have for being new to a city and wanting to make the most all the new things to see and do + trying to meet people?
7. I’m looking for some inspiration to change up our Christmas tree. Just wondering if you guys would share pictures/details of your holiday decor/tree? Do you do traditional colors, flocked, etc?
Yes we will be sharing a few snaps of our homes for the holidays, stay tuned! We have both a flocked and an unflocked tree and love the look of both! We’re kind of dying over the blush & white combo this season.
8. I’m putting together my Christmas list and really want some OTK boots. I feel like the SW’s are way too pricey though – do you have recommendations for other brands that are similar but more affordable? Looking for a tan/sand color!
There are so many good dupes out there now! These Via Spiga’s come in the color you’re looking for and they’re 40% off. These are super cute (look at the picture of them on the model) and this pair looks identical to the SW’s (Brooke has them and loves them!).
9. Brooke – that bathroom in your Dior holiday post is AMAZING! Do you have more posts about your home coming up soon? I’d love to see more of that bathroom and any other gorgeous spaces you have designed in your home!
Thank you so much! It’s still not done (lol…literally 7 months later), but yes! I’ll be sharing my kitchen before & after next week, and as soon as the bathroom is done I’m going to get that photographed and up as well!
10. I’m desperate for a comfy pair of black flats – any recs? I love the Gucci mules but can’t bring myself to spend that much just yet!
Ugh we hear ya on that – those are on our wish list but $600 seems like so much for a pair of mules LOL. These Steve Maddens are super cute, similar to the Gucci’s, and under $100! A couple other cute options are this tassel pair, these oxfords, and these loafers.
11. I recently purchased a gold metallic midi skirt to wear for Christmas Eve with my family, but I’m having a hard time finding the perfect top to go with it. Can you help me find a few options?
I am obsessed with this top – how cute are the sleeves!? It would look super cute with a gold skirt. Some other options are this top (in black), this bodysuit, or this cashmere sweater!
12. I’m going to California over Christmas and am dying for a good NYE outfit that would be good in hot weather!
Lucky you! This crop top/skirt combo is amazzzzing (wish I could order it for myself) and perfect for warm weather. Also loving this romper, this mini (with some killer shoes), and this little number.
13. My family is heading to Disney World in January, and I am looking for wardrobe suggestions! Obviously it needs to be practical to be walking around the parks all day (with two kids) but also look nice for dinners and photos!
Junk Food has the cutest Disney tee’s (love this tank). You could do one of those, tucked into distressed skinny jeans, with a belt and converse (bring a cardigan if it gets cool). I would bring a lot of basics to mix and match – tee’s (stripped and solid), lightweight sweaters, jeans, and sneakers. And I would bring a jean jacket or leather jacket to throw on for dinners. I just got this tee which can definitely be worn with comfy shoes and would look nice for dinners/photos!
14. I love the Gucci belt but no way can I spend that kind of money on a belt. If you ever come across something similar (obviously it won’t be Gucci) but something similar, would love to know!
We found some great options for a similar look at a much lower price point here, here, and here!
15. My fiancé and I will be taking engagement photos in the snow! I’m looking for an outfit to match his black and grey plaid button down. Any ideas?
We think a pretty gray sweater would compliment his look really well (you don’t want your outfits to compete). We love this one, this one, and this one! You could add a fun hat or scarf to the look as well!
16. I have some holiday parties coming up & would love suggestions on how to style a brown faux fur vest, thanks!
It would look really cute with a black mini dress (like this one) & black OTK boots. Another cute outfit would be leather leggings, pumps (love these!), a tunic sweater & the vest on top!
Hope you girls have a great weekend! For next week leave your questions below or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with #coffeetalk in the subject. xo