Parents (and in-laws) can be so difficult to shop for, because it’s hard to know what they will like/want/need. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite gifts to give the parents – most of them are items we’ve given our own parents (and they loved)!
1. Pretty cutting boards are a great addition to any home/kitchen. We love this natural wood set & the holder they come with is a bonus!
2. Throws make a great gift, especially for parents & in-laws! We love this pom throw – so cute to curl up with!
4. I bought my dad this vintage style popcorn maker (on sale today!) last Christmas and he looooves it for movie nights! It’s so much fun (the grandkids love it too).
5. These pretty shadowboxes are a great gift – she could store her jewelry in it, or it would be beautiful on a shelf displaying family keepsakes as well!
6. We installed SONOS throughout our house and it was one of the best decisions ever! It’s so nice to have music playing, and this speaker is easy to move from room to room – such a great gift!
7. Everyone wants to get fit in the new year, and gifting a fitbit is a great idea for anyone in your life who wants to keep track of their activity. I gave this to my mom and she’s obsessed with tracking her steps!
8. I just bought these canisters for my kitchen (you may have seen them on snapchat), and I love them. They would be a great gift for any home!
11. This cookbook is SO good (just bought it), and makes such a fun gift – it has so many fun recipes for entertaining.
Another gift idea we love for parents (or anyone, actually!) is a framed photo. I just gave my parents this photo (using this frame). When they were here for Thanksgiving we visited the 9/11 Memorial & I snuck this photo of them, and had it blown up. It was delivered to them yesterday and it looks SO good! They were so happy with it – thoughtful gifts are the best. The quality of the frame is amazing (and they put the cutest paper on the back) & provide hanging hardware. I’m obsessed with Framebridge (because all you have to do is upload your photo and choose which frame you want!) and planning to send a few more out to family for the holidays.