Morning! We had a roughhhhh night with Cam and maybe clocked in three hours of sleep. He has been sick the last two days and I thought he was on the mend but last night proved otherwise! I made the mistake of bringing him in bed with us after he woke up at 1am and every time I tried to put him back in his crib, he was not having it. Guess I can’t blame him! Anyway, today I wanted to share five of my favorite basics that I rinse and repeat way too often 😉
1. I bought this duster cardigan last month and I’m seriously obsessed (Brooke bought it too!). It’s lightweight, has pockets, and is so comfortable. I’m sure Kyle is sick of seeing me wear it but I don’t even care – I love it! I sized down to an XS and still have some wiggle room in the arms.
2. I loved distressed denim and admittedly have way too many pairs. These are definitely my most-loved pair. I love the two holes (they were smaller but I’ve worn them out) and frayed ankles. I bought them at Madewell a couple years ago and they are no longer available but I linked an almost identical pair below!
3. Belts have become one of my favorite accessories and I almost feel naked if I don’t have one on! I have a few from B-Low The Belt but this one definitely gets the most use.
4. A good tee goes a long ways, am I right? I have this one in all four colors (black, white, grey, burgundy) and wish they would come out with more lol! I sized up to a medium to have a little more room and because I’m notorious for shrinking clothes 😉
5. These booties are my go-to, everyday bootie. They pair well with jeans, dresses, skirts and are COMFORTABLE! I can chase Cam around in these all day with no problems. I honestly can’t believe I haven’t bought them in black yet.