It’s pretty obvious we love athleisure (honestly who doesn’t?), and 85% off the time we are wearing something that falls into the athleisure category. The top 5 reasons we love athleisure are:
1. It’s convenient – we spend a large part of our days running errands & chasing toddlers, so sneakers and comfy clothes are key, which brings us to…
2. It’s comfortable – so dang comfortable! No explanation needed.
3. It’s fun – You can switch up this trend with fun sneakers, a hat, and endless jacket options. SO many fun combos!
4. It gives us motivation – we are more likely to hit the gym if we are running around in leggings and sneaks all day.
5. It’s flattering – we love pieces that suck you in (like these leggings), and there are so many flattering athleisure options.
These high waist Zella leggings from Nordstrom are my all-time favorite. They are buttery soft, great quality, and I’m not constantly hiking them up all day. If you don’t already own them, treat yourself! You won’t regret.
Great minds think alike ;). I’m also obsessed with these leggings (wearing xs) – I have 3 pairs of leggings on rotation and these are one of them. I posted this pair on snapchat yesterday & now they’re in my cart along with this hoodie – will be such a cute outfit!
I love wearing a puffy vest if I’m running errands b/c it’s so easy and I don’t overheat when I step inside (if you live in a cold weather climate I know you know what I mean lol). I picked up this one (wearing size 2) at Nordstrom, and also love this one which is more budget friendly!
We love our Stan Smith sneakers – they go with everything! I ended up only going 1/2 size down in this pair (full size down is recommended, but was too small for me).