Happy New Year lovahs! Can’t believe it’s 2017, Meggan and I feel like we were just setting our 2016 goals and resolutions, and here we are at January again…crayzayyy! Today I’m sharing my ‘closet favorites’ from 2016…some saves and some splurges. Also sharing a few of my resolutions at the bottom of this post. Hope you all had an amazing holiday! xx
I loved these velvet booties the minute I spotted them & they’re currently on sale for under $70! They run TTS.
This belt was on my wishlist for so long & I finally snagged it in my size. I wear it all the time.
Finally bought a pair of these Hunters & not sure why I waited so long. A lot of people say to size down, but I ended up with my regular size!
Gucci Dionysus bag – I love this bag, it’s probably my favorite of all time. It’s easy to carry, it wears well, and I love the clasp.
These OTK boots are such a great price & look just like the Stuart Weitzman pair! I ordered a 1/2 size down.
Still love this dress – the color & comfort are the best!
…and now for some resolutions. You can read mine from last year here. Honestly, I pretty much bombed all of them except #4 lol. Here’s to following through in 2017! 😉
1. Get organized – this will probably be on my list forever. Instead of just “get organized,” my goal is to clean out 1 room/month. That gives me a lot of time to break up the organizing, and by the end of the year (I hope!) my house will be organized!
2. Read more – I love to read, but I struggle with making time for it. My plan is to head to bed 30 minutes early 2 days/week to read. That’s definitely do-able for me! This is the first book I’ll be reading. I would love suggestions for book #2!
3. Travel more! It can be a challenge to travel with kids, but we are planning to travel more in 2017. We have a few vacations planned that I’m really excited about!
4. Stay consistent with health – I’m one of those people who will eat SO well and workout five days/week for a few months, then fall off for the next 6 months. Anyone else? My goal for 2017 is to live consistently – I don’t have to workout 5 days/week and deprive myself of burgers and fries, but I want to be healthy more often than not. I love the way I feel when I workout (mentally & physically), so I’m not going to let myself fall into “10 reasons why I can’t get to the gym today…” excuses. We’re starting the year with Whole30 (I’m starting tomorrow), so hopefully that’s a good way to kick it off!
5. Drink more water. This goes with #4, but I need to be so much better about drinking water. Having a great water bottle seriously helps me – I love this one!