1. I’m looking to redo my home office and was thinking of a white-on-white theme (white walls, white desk, and shelves). Any suggestions on accent pieces and is there a white paint you would recommend?
Meggan: I looove an all white office – they are so airy and fresh! I snapped this chair last night (I want it for my living room) and think it would look great in an all-white setup. It’s expensive but so amazing! This leaning bookcase from Target is cute and on sale. You could use this sheepskin throw to put under your chair/desk or to just layer with a rug.
Brooke: I’m still getting over being sick, so I’m waiting to start working out until next week. Looks like Monday is the day for us! 😉 I’m planning to do BBG again, let me know if you want me to snap/insta story my workouts with you again like I did last year!
You could do this dress with a pair of booties with a short heel or this one with a belt and booties. Both are flowy and look comfortable! Or you could do a jumpsuit (always comfy!) with a wedges. This one is so cute and under $100. A necklace like this would soften it up.
Thank you! This is the top I wore but it’s no longer available 🙁 Not sure if you saw my snaps but I also tried on this bodysuit which perfect for a concert. A few other options: this top (a little riskayyy but so cute and I loved it paired with the leather skirt), this blouse (want it!), or this off-the-shoulder top. This moto jacket would be perfect to throw over.
This red dress is a stunner, love this one, this one is simple but gorgeous (love the collar), and this one would be cute too! Have fun!
Jeans with some cute tops like this one & this one for daytime, and dressier tops with jeans & heels or booties for nighttime – love this one & this one (under $50 & comes in 5 colors!)! If you are wanting to throw a couple dresses in there we love this one and this one.
11. Do you have any recommendations for an inexpensive eye cream for bags?
Meggan: Tula sent me this eye renewal serum to test out before it launched on the 11th and I absolutely love it! The metal tip is cool and really wakes up your eyes in the morning. I also use this one by Shiseido and it helps with bags!
A few classy/sexy options are this top (definitely more on the sexy side), this bodysuit (love the long sleeves!), and this one (love that the lining is attached!). Have fun!
13. Looking for an opinion…last year I bought the Marc Fisher wedges and ended up returning because I had so many back complications with my pregnancy. I’m stocked they’re making a comeback this year, but can’t decide what color to buy. I’m loving the tan perforated ones but the olive color is great too.
Honestly they are both so cute and you can’t go wrong with either but we are loving the olive color. They are a great neutral and are easier to to keep clean/hide dirt.
14. Brooke, where is your gray dining table from?
Restoration Hardware Modern – it’s this table.
15. I need an outfit for an upcoming photoshoot (semi-dressy) with a color-scheme of navy, burgundy, light pink, oatmeal and green tones, nothing too spendy please!
This dress is SO cute and comfy (I have it in black, size XS), also loving this navy lace dress, this lace-up dress, and this wrap dress!