1. I’m looking to redo my home office and was thinking of a white-on-white theme (white walls, white desk, and shelves). Any suggestions on accent pieces and is there a white paint you would recommend?
Brooke: I have a few favorite white paints – Benjamin Moore ‘china white’ & ‘dove white.’ Both are great white options – not too warm, cool, or stark. I just got this white desk for my office & love the size (it’s pretty big!). The quality is great, and it just went on sale for $150! I would check out IKEA for shelves – they always have great shelves for super cheap. Also love this shelving unit – would be so cute in an office! Meggan: I looove an all white office – they are so airy and fresh! I snapped this chair last night (I want it for my living room) and think it would look great in an all-white setup. It’s expensive but so amazing! This leaning bookcase from Target is cute and on sale. You could use this sheepskin throw to put under your chair/desk or to just layer with a rug.
2. Are you both pairing your Whole30 diets with workout regimes?
Meggan: I haven’t been working out but plan to starting Monday. Camden was sick all last week so there was no way I could get to the gym. I’m going to try to go around 6-6:30am (insert wide-eye emoji face) so wish me luck! Brooke: I’m still getting over being sick, so I’m waiting to start working out until next week. Looks like Monday is the day for us! 😉 I’m planning to do BBG again, let me know if you want me to snap/insta story my workouts with you again like I did last year!
3. I am at a complete loss at what to get my bridesmaids for my wedding which is next month (I procrastinate in the worst ways!). Would love your suggestions!
We love the idea of jewelry they can wear at your wedding. This necklace is so cute, and we also love this one!
4. Meggan – where did you get your white round table?
5. I’m co-hosting a baby shower at the end of the month for a baby girl. I am wondering what to wear that will be cute, stylish and comfortable as I will be on my feet during the event!
You could do this dress with a pair of booties with a short heel or this one with a belt and booties. Both are flowy and look comfortable! Or you could do a jumpsuit (always comfy!) with a wedges. This one is so cute and under $100. A necklace like this would soften it up.
6. What is your recipe for the turkey jalapeño burgers?
Those were sooooo good, I’m totally making them again! I found the recipe on Pinterest (duh) and you can find it here. I added extra jalapeño to make them real spicy!
7. I’m in need of an outfit for an upcoming concert. Meggan I loved yours for RHCP…do you mind sharing or have any other suggestions!?
Thank you! This is the top I wore but it’s no longer available 🙁 Not sure if you saw my snaps but I also tried on this bodysuit which perfect for a concert. A few other options: this top (a little riskayyy but so cute and I loved it paired with the leather skirt), this blouse (want it!), or this off-the-shoulder top. This moto jacket would be perfect to throw over.
8. Will you guys post some of your Whole30 meals? I’ve been watching on snap and they look so delish!
Yes, we’ll be doing a Whole30 roundup with our favorite recipes!
9. I need help finding an affordable ($150 or less) for a black tie event at the end of the month. I’m attending as a date. Looking for classy but still sexy and fun! This red dress is a stunner, love this one, this one is simple but gorgeous (love the collar), and this one would be cute too! Have fun!
10. I’m going to Nashville for a bachelorette party at the end of April. What are some budget-friendly outfit options (dress up and down) that you would suggest? I’m always cold so that’s one of the factors while packing.
Jeans with some cute tops like this one & this one for daytime, and dressier tops with jeans & heels or booties for nighttime – love this one & this one (under $50 & comes in 5 colors!)! If you are wanting to throw a couple dresses in there we love this one and this one.
11. Do you have any recommendations for an inexpensive eye cream for bags? Meggan: Tula sent me this eye renewal serum to test out before it launched on the 11th and I absolutely love it! The metal tip is cool and really wakes up your eyes in the morning. I also use this one by Shiseido and it helps with bags!
12. I’m going to a club to see a DJ and want to wear a knee-length leather skirt. I’m not sure what to wear on top? I’m going for a classy/sexy look.
A few classy/sexy options are this top (definitely more on the sexy side), this bodysuit (love the long sleeves!), and this one (love that the lining is attached!). Have fun!
13. Looking for an opinion…last year I bought the Marc Fisher wedges and ended up returning because I had so many back complications with my pregnancy. I’m stocked they’re making a comeback this year, but can’t decide what color to buy. I’m loving the tan perforated ones but the olive color is great too.
Honestly they are both so cute and you can’t go wrong with either but we are loving the olive color. They are a great neutral and are easier to to keep clean/hide dirt.
14. Brooke, where is your gray dining table from?
Restoration Hardware Modern – it’s this table.