Today we’re sharing our “Top 10 Kitchen Items for your Wedding Registry” with Macy’s – honestly the one stop shop when it comes to registering for your wedding!
1. KitchenAid Mixer – This mixer is a must have on your wedding registry – I use it for everything from pancakes to mashed sweet potatoes. Mine is extra special because my grandparents gave it to us as a wedding gift, and they have both passed now. I will never get rid of it.
2. Calphalon Cookware – These pots and pans are so great. They are nonstick (makes for an easy cleanup!), durable, and dishwasher safe. Nice cookware makes such a difference!
3. Simple Dinnerware – Both of us decided to forgo fine china and register for simple dishes we will use every day, and this set from Noritake is a favorite!
4. Coffee Makers – I have and love this french press (it’s so fun, and perfect for 1-2 people), but we also love our Keurig & Nespresso machines (heelloooo we
love need coffee!).
5. Flatware – Flatware can get expensive, so it’s a great item to have on the top of your registry. My grandparents gave us this set for our wedding (over 5 years ago!), and I still love them.
6. Knife set – This is one of my most favorite items I registered for. My last knife said was cheap and you could definitely tell. This 18 piece set has everything you need and the reviews are great!
7. Bakeware – Now is the time to get all new mixing bowls (love these), cookie sheets, measuring cups, baking dishes, etc. This Calphalon set is fully loaded!
8. Glassware and Stemware – We both registered for wine glasses, martini glasses, water glasses, mugs, flutes, whiskey glasses, and cocktail glasses. All set for thirsty Thursday 😉
9. Food Processor – I didn’t think I needed one till I had one! they can be used for making dough, shredding, slicing, blending, and mixing. This one has a lot of functions and reviews say it’s easy to use.
10. Glass Storage Containers – We would suggest registering for a large set of these (like this 22 piece) and definitely do glass over plastic. They are dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer and refrigerator safe and last for a long time!
SHOP OUR PICKS