Happy Monday ladies! Hope you had a great weekend, ours was fun and hot – it finally feels like summer in New York! I wore this dress yesterday for lunch & a froyo trip with the fam. It’s so lightweight and comfortable – perfect for hot summer days. I’m also eyeing this one (would be so cute for the 4th), this one, and this one – pretty much obsessed with every dress they make!
One of our most frequently asked questions for #coffeetalk is about dresses. Whether it’s for a wedding or just for summer, we can always count on at least 3 questions asking us to help find dresses. Since maxis can easily be worn during the day, at night, or to a wedding, I wanted to round up my five favorites for you today. These are all under $200 and could be worn all summer.
1. Best comfy + casual maxi – this dress is so good and currently 60% off (also on sale in stripes here)! Wear it with slides or sneakers during the day for the ultimate casual/cool look. This one is the runner up in this category, b/c it’s backordered until August – still love it though!
2. Best off-the-shoulder maxi – I have this dress and have already worn it several times (see it on here). It works for day & night, AND it just went on sale (lucky you)! It does run a little big, I have the XS.
3. Best boho maxi – lalalooovvveee this dress and how it’s styled with the lace up sandals. Just added this one to my cart b/c I can see myself wearing it all.the.time!
4. Best budget-friendly maxi – this dress is $25 and looks so cute on (check out the style gallery to see it on real girls, and reviews for sizing info).
5. Best sexy maxi – this dress is definitely sexy, but it’s not too over-the-top. If you wanted something a little less sexy but still fun, I saw this one at Nordstrom and fell in love with it, but they didn’t have my size. May have to order it now, the details are so good!