Whenever I make this & post it to insta stories, I get so many questions/recipe requests. Truthfully, I just make it up as I go, it’s so easy…but I decided to write out a recipe for it to make it simple! I make this for lunch several times a week – super quick (literally 10 minutes) healthy, and easy! I know this is definitely not the prettiest food photo you’ve ever seen lol, but I promise it’s delicious! Cauli fried rice is not photogenic. 😉
Riced Cauliflower – about 2-3 cups (I use the frozen kind from Whole Foods)
Veggies – again, I use a frozen mixed veggie that has carrots, corn, green beans, and peas. Add any kind of frozen or fresh veggies you like. I use about 3/4 – 1 cup.
Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos (about 2 Tbs)
Eggs (I use 1-2 depending on how hungry I am)
Salt(minimal since you’re using soy or coconut aminos), pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, coriander (all to taste)
Sesame or Coconut Oil (or olive oil if that’s all you have)
1. Combine frozen riced cauliflower & frozen veggies in a pan on the stove.
2. Add a splash of water (2 Tbs), and cover for about 2 minutes, or until they a cooked a little way.
3. Remove the lid and begin to ‘stir fry.’ I add oil at this point and turn the heat on high. Continue stirring until veggies are fully cooked, and getting a little crisp (you want the least amount of water/moisture as possible)
4. Push stir fry to the sides of pan creating space in the center. Crack your egg(s) and quickly scramble. Once the eggs are fully cooked, combine everything together.
5. Add soy sauce or coconut aminos, and stir well so everything is lightly coated. I use about 1-2 Tbs.
6. Add to a bowl, top with Siracha if you like, and enjoy! SO easy!