1. Finally invested in a pair of black over the knee boots but now that I have them I can’t seem to find anything to wear them with!? Help please:)
You can wear them so many ways! Some ways we like to wear ours are with jeans and a sweater or tee (here & here), a sweater dress (here, here, & here), a fun mini dress, and jeans with a poncho!
2. How do you manage to have your houses so clean and straighten up every day? It always looks so perfect on Instastory.
Brooke: Ha! I hope you saw the instastories I posted in response to this ;). My house gets SO messy on the weekends, and I just let it go until Monday. I’d rather be spending time with my family than cleaning. However, during the week I do like to have it look and stay clean, but I’m not a naturally super clean person. Here’s a post I wrote on my tips/tricks to keeping a decently clean, clutter-free (or just out of sight lol) home! I still follow all of these “rules,” and my kids are responsible for cleaning up their spaces.
Meggan: I wouldn’t say my house is so clean everyday but I’m definitely a natural tidy person (I get this from my mom!). I try not to let things pile up, put laundry away as soon as it’s done (definitely have those moments where I keep things in the dryer for a week and keep clicking refresh though lol), keep toys in the play room, try not to collect clutter (this is why I’ve cut down my Target trips lol), and of course have a junk drawer where I can throw crap I don’t know what to do with 😉 I also think making your bed really sets the tone for the day!
3. I don’t know if I am making this up in my head, but lately it seems as if there are so many cliques in the blogging world. I know you two stay out of it but I guess I am just wondering, are there cliques and is there drama with blogging?
Hmm honestly we have no idea haha! We know a lot of bloggers hang out and go on trips but not sure if there’s drama or not. I guess you could say we’re boring 😉
4. Do either of you use an under eye concealer that you love? I am having a hard time finding something that provides good coverage without looking too caked on.
Meggan: I’ve been using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer for years and love it! It’s not cakey and blends easily. I rub a little between my fingers to warm it up and then blend it with a beauty blender (it’s pretty thick so you just need a little bit). And the tube seriously lasts forever.
Brooke: I also love Bye Bye Undereye, Shape Tape, NARS, and Mary Kay. These are my top 4!
5. Meggan- What are you planning to pack in your hospital bag for yourself? Also since the gender is a surprise what outfits for the little one are you planning to bring? Did you also buy a boy and girl special outfit too? We are due with our first in March here in MN and also don’t know the gender.
I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about packing – I just got a ping of anxiety lol! For me I’ll bring my blanket, pillow, socks, pajamas, a comfy outfit (even though with Cam I pretty much stayed in the gown the whole time), Yeti tumbler, camera, phone charger, and toiletries. I’m planning on bringing some gender neutral outfits for the baby as well as boy/girl options. My SIL gave me a bunch of my nieces bows so I’m set with those 🙂