I went a little overboard at Trader Joe’s last week but that’s okay because fall only happens once a year 😉 These are some of my seasonal favorites I picked up!
1. Fall Zucchette Pasta – This is butternut squash pasta and they’re shaped like pumpkins! I added them to a soup I made and they were yummy. And Cam got a kick out them too!
2. Autumnal Harvest Pasta Sauce – I mixed this with spaghetti squash, spinach, mushroom, and chicken sausage. So good and the family loved it too!
3. Harvest Apple & Vanilla Pumpkin candles – The harvest apple is my favorite of the two but both smell amazing!
4. Candy Corn Popcorn – Never buying this again because I ate the whole bag in 10 minutes flat.
5. Pumpkin Raviolis – A quick and easy dinner!
6. Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese – I bought this for Cam but accidentally ate it for lunch the other day (oops!). I baked it in the oven and thought it was really good!
7. Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix – I literally never make baked goods but I had been craving pumpkin bread so I got this. It was tasty, especially with a little cream cheese frosting!
8. Haunted House Kit – Got this for Cam to make!
9. Mini Pumpkin Ginger Cones – I love these for after dinner when I’m craving something sweet.
10. Apple Cider Hand Soap – Anything that smells like apple cider is approved by me!
11. Apple Caramel Slab Pie – I tried a sample of this it was sooo good. I ended up taking it out of my cart though and plan on buying it next week when we have visitors who can help eat it!
12. Pumpkin Spice Coffee – I actually bought this for my mom but I like it too. The spice flavoring isn’t too strong!
Anything I missed? What are some of your must-haves?!