- Add candles. I always prefer real candles, but these are a really great flameless option! They look so real it’s crazy! My hurricanes are here (I have short & tall size). Other favorite candles: this one & this one!
2. Layer rugs. I have always loved layering rugs and it instantly cozies up any space. I typically always prefer to use a jute underneath when layering. A few super affordable jute rugs here, here, and here. Also, this rug looks so similar to mine and it’s on sale! Would look so pretty layered over a jute.
3. Add blankets & pillows. I just got this throw in the mail yesterday as a gift, and I’ve been wearing it around the house all day lol. It’s one of the softest blankets I’ve ever felt, and the price is amazing! This blanket is on sale (when added to cart!) and in my cart for our TV room – I am obsessed! It honestly looks like one I just saw at a home boutique for over $500, and it’s on sale for $70! A few pillows I love: these, these, and these.
4. Add photos & art to your space. This is one you might not instantly think of when it comes to coziness, but as soon as you add family photos or art to your walls, shelves, or side tables, you’ll see how it instantly makes your home feel “homey-er.” Some affordable art favorites & frames: this piece, this one, and these frames are great for an inexpensive gallery wall!
5. Bring life to your space with plants (real or faux) and wood! Wood instantly cozies up any space – whether it’s a chair, a coffee table, or just wood stacked in a fireplace holder next to a fireplace. Plants are another great thing to add to cozy up your space and make it feel homier – from eucalyptus in a vase to a faux or real tree!
Cozy up your space…