Taking care of my hair is something that is super important to me. My hair is super thick, textured, and needs a lot of taming. I’ve realized over the past few years (and trials of tons of beauty products) that investing in my hair is just something that has to be done for the health of my hair and longevity of my balayage/highlights. I can’t count how many times you guys have recommend we try Living Proof products, and I don’t know why it took me so long, but I finally picked some up at Ulta. And wow! You guys were right, I was obsessed from the first wash!
I chose the Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo because it removes product, pollution, and hard water buildup. It is a non-stripping, color safe shampoo that gently removes buildup. Yes please! This shampoo is ideal for all hair types. And yes! It’s silicone-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free, color safe and safe for chemically treated hair.
The key ingredients and what they do are so powerful:
– A highly-charged anionic polymer removes product buildup from your hair.
– A chelating agent binds to the metal ions in hard water and removes them from your hair.
– Gentle but super-efficient, sulfate-free surfactant blend removes pollution particle buildup.
– Scalp moisturizing and soothing complex (includes witch hazel extract) balances hydration and forms a lipid layer to reinforce the scalp’s natural barrier, and has a soothing effect on the scalp.
– Activated charcoal absorbs excess oils from your hair and scalp.
– Living Proof’s Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) keeps hair cleaner, longer by repelling dirt and oil.For conditioner, I chose Living Proof Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Conditioner. It’s powered by patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which: smooths hair, polishes and protects strands, creates visibly healthier hair over time and helps repel dirt and oil to keep hair cleaner, longer. The conditioner is also silicone-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free and cruelty-free. Color safe and safe for chemically treated hair.
I also got this No Frizz Humidity Spray because I’m doing a lot of traveling this summer. It was perfect for Cabo and will obviously be needed for the Texas heat!
Big thanks to Ulta for sponsoring this post!