You’ve probably seen it on instastories by now, but I’ve been loving my new Garmin vívomove smartwatch lately. I got this watch last month, and have been getting to know all the in’s and out’s of it to share with you today. In my opinion, the best part about this watch is that you get the best of both worlds – a real watch (with ticking hands), and a touchscreen/hidden display smartwatch! To view the smart display, you simply turn your wrist quickly and it will appear. When you’re using the touchscreen, the watch hands dynamically move out of the way and readjust to the correct time when you are done! When you’re not actively using the touchscreen, the display disappears. I love that you can take this watch from the gym to date night without sacrificing style. Bonus – the vívomove is currently on sale for Mother’s Day ($50 off from now until May 11)! I love the black and gold, but the rose gold with grey is also so pretty! Be sure to head to instagram because I’m giving one away – the same exact one I have! I just ordered this watch for my daughter – she’s been begging me for a step counter, and I couldn’t resist this one!
Features of the Garmin vívomove that I love:
- This hybrid smartwatch lets you stay connected with notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more. I have mine set to a small vibrate tone for alerts, and I love that feature.
- Wellness monitoring: stress and advanced sleep tracking. All-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer. This feature is amazing, love that it includes the relaxation timer, I need it!
- Long battery life. The battery life on this watch is seriously impressive! Wear it up to 5 days without charging! Up to an additional 2 weeks in watch mode (hands tell time only).
- Interchangeable straps. Easily change the look of the watch with quick release accessory bands.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Counts and displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, and VO2 max
- Hidden touchscreen display – love that it doesn’t look like a smartwatch, but still has all the features! Easy to take from your workout to date night unlike a lot of other smartwatches.
- Garmin Connect App. I love looking at the Garmin Connect App to check out my activity for the day – everything is easily accessible in one location. You can use it for more than just storing your data, though. Garmin Connect is an online community where you can connect and compete by joining challenges, and encouraging others in the community.
Thank you to Garmin for partnering on this post!