1. This reading list. I’ve read a few of these books (The Couple Next Door, Big Little Lies, Then She Was Gone & Behind Closed Doors) but adding the rest to my list to-read! I love a good thriller!
2. This chicken stir-fry (I add peppers and asparagus) and creamy 20/20 pesto “risotto” (I add rotisserie chicken, mushrooms and asparagus) are two of my go-to F-FACTOR dinners. Super easy to make and delicious!
3. I just got this pink scarf from Anthro and LOVE it!
4. Love these skincare tips from Joanna Czech on how to keep your complexion glowing this winter. I need to be better about doing at-home facial massages!
5. Billie Razor just came out with a travel case which is genius (and much needed lol). The razor is encased with a charcoal soap which can get a little messy when traveling with it. The case is ventilated and has a built in magnet so your razor floats in the case! Existing customers can add it to their next shipment of blade refills and if you haven’t got started yet (do that here), add it on step 3. It’s only a $5 add on! I also just reordered the shave cream – love it!
6. My parents have been playing this game with their friends and said it’s hilarious. Can’t wait to play when we go visit next week.
7. I’m OBSESSED with these beauty blenders from Amazon! I personally think they’re better than the original and they’re only $9 for a pack of five (the original is $20 for one!).
8. The goop holiday gift guide is out if you need a good laugh/want to feel poor LOL!
9. Our QVC Try It, Love it box is available until November 24th (this Sunday!). It has some of our favorite products – BeautyBio eye masks, L’Occitane shea utter hand cream, TATCHA luminous dewy skin mask and much more!
10. Check out this list if you want to help a family in need during the holidays. We have done the Salvation Army Angel Tree (located at NorthPark Mall) the last two years and are doing it again this year!
1. This list of feel good TV shows that Helena put together. I love a good drama/crime show, but sometimes you just want something that makes you feel good!
2. This faux leather puffer. I’ve been looking for a good one that’s oversized, ordered this one, and absolutely love it! I got a size small.
6. I need to make my favorite no bean chili again soon! I love this recipe so much, perfect for cold winter nights!
7. A new episode of 73 questions with Vogue (Cardi B) – I love these episodes!
9. These stemless wine glasses are my new favorite – only $4.95 each!
10. My mom just sent me this book, and I can’t wait to start it! I’ve heard its so good and heartbreaking all at once.