As much as we love getting dressed up and going out to a fun dinner, we love getting in jammies, making a charcuterie platter, and staying in just as well! If you’re hosting a girl’s night in this holiday season, we’ve got all the tips for you in this post! Keep reading.
1. Get your girlfriends matching pajamas. This is fun, comfy, and sets the mood for a fun night in! Not sure what it is, but honestly matching jammies make it much more fun ;). These pajamas are from The Company Store and they have matching sets for the entire family! So fun for the holidays, especially Christmas morning! They are super soft, comfortable, and true to size. Even better, sales from these pajamas support The Ronald McDonald House: $1 is donated with every set sold.
2. Put together a pretty charcuterie board. These are so fun to make, delicious to eat, and you can always search Pinterest if you’re not sure where to start! Don’t forget the greens to dress up your board – we used rosemary!
3. Dress up your drinks! We made hot chocolate with whipped cream and peppermint crumbles, and used this holiday wine topper for our wine – seriously so cute! This cover would make a great hostess gift (with a bottle of wine inside) this holiday season! They have several options to choose from! This tray is so beautiful and the quality is great – another perfect gift option for anyone who loves to host!
4. A good holiday playlist or movie! Some of our favorites for girl’s night in – The Holiday, The Family Stone, and Love Actually!
5. Make it cozy! Light the candles, turn on the fire, and pull out the cozy blankets! This candle is what we were burning and it smells so good! It honestly smells like Christmas and I buy one every year. The price is amazing for the size, quality, and mercury glass design. It’s seriously beautiful when lit and feels so cozy! Random, but another bonus – it comes in a nice gift box, so all you need to do is add ribbon or a bow and you’re done!
Big thanks to The Company Store for partnering on this post!