We could all use a little extra pampering right now 😉 sharing some ways we like to relax/pamper ourselves at home!
1. Facial Steamer: We both have this and are obsessed! Puts off so much steam and is perfect for an at home facial!
2. Barefoot Dreams Robe: Another item we can’t live without! We wear our BFD robes every single day, so cozy & like butter on your skin!
3. Moisturizing Hand Gloves: Wear these overnight with a heavy hand cream underneath and you’ll wake up with the softest hands. Perfect for this time of year!
4. A Good Book: A few of our favorite are The Idea Of You, It Ends With Us, Verity, The Wife Between Us, and Open Book.
5. Pretty Wine Glasses: We’ve been treating ourself at the end (sometimes the middle) of the day with a big glass of wine. Here’s a list of our favorite wines at every price point!
6. Fluffy Towels: This is the perfect time to treat yourself to some new fluffy towels!
7. Body Polish: This body polish feels so good on your skin (leaves it so smooth!) and looks pretty sitting on your counter! Win-win!
8. Eye Patches: We swear by our eye patches in the morning! These PTR patches are definitely one of our favorites, if not #1!
9. Gua Sha: After you steam your face, use your gua sha stones for lymphatic drainage and facial toning! We swear by these little magical stones.
10. Nail Polish: Since we won’t be hitting up the nail salon anytime soon, it’s time to order some new nail polish for at-home manis! How pretty are these colors?
11. GloPRO: We’ve really been taking our skincare routine to the next level while we’ve been quarantined. We’re determined to come out of this with glass skin ;). The GloPRO is a tool we are using every night – it allows for 70x’s better product penetration! If you’re going to spend good $ on products, you need to roll with a GloPRO so your products work even better!
12. Slippers: We are obsessed with our slippers as you probably know. Treat yourself to a new pair to keep your feet cozy at home!
13. All The Face Masks: Some favorites are Summer Fridays Jet Lag (pictured), Tula (our discount code is SOMEWHERELATELY), and Colleen Rothschild Detox Mask.
14. Diffusing Essential Oils: I’m addicted to diffusing essential oils and have been making up new combos daily. I use Young Living in my diffuser, for those who were asking. Also, this one from Amazon is one of my absolute favorites! It’s a perfect dupe for Le Labo’s Santal!
15. Candles: Along with diffusing oils, we’re also addicted to candles. I’ll admit, essential oils definitely give off a better fragrance than most candles, but we can’t resist how cozy it makes the room feel when we light our favorites!
16. Palo Santo: Palo Santo is traditionally used for relieving common colds, flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, emotional pain and more. NOW MORE THAN EVER, YES PLEASE! Just added to my cart!
17. Sleep Mist: Spray & chill. This room spray sets the tone before bedtime.
18. Back Massager: This massager is next level – it looks pretty, has heat, and over 4,000 rave reviews! All for under $30!
19. Manicure Kit: Our nails are starting to look crazy. We need this kit to clean them up!
20. Silk Pillowcase: If you haven’t purchased a silk pillowcase yet, now is the time. So so much better for your skin and hair! You will thank yourself night after night!