1. I’m on the hunt for a tie dye loungewear set, any suggestions? Have you guys found any another cute tie dye clothing items?!
We both have this set (sweatshirt + pants) from Ell&Emm and love it! We wear a size small and our discount code is SL10. A few other cute tie-dye items: this sweatshirt, these joggers, these socks, this loungewear set, this crewneck, and this cropped tee.
2. Would guys consider starting a book club?! Your book recommendations are always the BEST (I’ve read The Idea of You, Verity, November 9, When Life Gives You Lululemons and more LOL) and thought maybe this would be a fun this for all of us to do together during quarantine!
Yes, this would be such a fun idea!
3. Do you guys have any recommendations for classic stemless wine glasses, I feel like I’ve broken so many stemmed wine glasses now and need to make a switch!
Brooke has these stemless glasses and loves them so much. They are durable and big!
4. Do u girls keep some of your regular makeup and/or skin care on your bathroom countertop? And if so, what do you use to organize it or display it?
Meggan: I keep some of my skincare and CBD oil on this pretty marble tray!
Brooke: I have an acrylic makeup box (like this one) that I keep on my countertop. It’s pretty bulky, but just so much easier when getting ready!
5. Meggan – I know you treated yourself to a LV bumbag for your birthday, mine is Sunday and I’m wanting to do the same! Do you love it or what are your initial thoughts on the purchase?
I haven’t been able to use it much because I got it right when the virus got bad but I’m obsessed with it!! It actually holds a lot and can be worn as a crossbody which I love.
6. What are your favorite make up primers? Any other products you can’t live without? The Sephora sale starts tomorrow and I need to stock up haha.
Meggan: I recently got this Fenty hydrating primer and like it so far! Some of my Sephora must-haves are this CC Cream, these eye patches, this mascara, this blush (angelika & orgasm), this face mask, this shampoo, the GloPRO, this lip mask, these tanning drops, this highlighter wand, and this hair oil.
Brooke: I linked my Sephora sale must-haves on stories this morning on stories and saved to a “Sephora Sale” highlight on our insta profile! This is probably my number 1 primer right now – silky smooth! It’s expensive, but this bottle is huge and it has lasted me over a year! I’m almost out, so I’m buying this one from the sale because it’s been dubbed “the best primer in the world!” So I’m going to see how it compares to the Hourglass!
7. My husband and I are planning a home renovation this summer — wondering if you have any tips or recommendations before starting? Lessons learned, things you would have considered before starting, etc. We’re starting with our kitchen first!
If you don’t have a walk-in pantry, be sure to design a large cabinet pantry (full length). I don’t have either in my current kitchen and food storage is a nightmare! Love this article of 20 kitchen remodeling tips! Also, here are before & after pictures of our last kitchen remodel!
8. I just bought a new house and am looking for a large sectional that would seat at least 6 ppl. I was wondering what you have for couches at your houses. I am looking for a more neutral colored sectional like white or cream.
Brooke: My sectional is from Lee Industries (which is to the trade), but here are some great similar options: one, two, three, and four.
Meggan: I have one from West Elm but don’t recommend it! I’m looking for a sectional for our new house and really like this one and this one!
9. Moving into my boyfriends house and he’s giving me one of his rooms (which is pretty big) for a “She room/office” (I do a lot of freelance styling/custom jackets on the side on top of my full time job for a hobby) AND because he has a “golf room”, awesome/dorky from what people tell us. Whatever! I really need some help/inspo on office/closet items.
We linked a bunch of office furniture on question #12! I also love our friend Amy’s Ikea shelves in her office – see them here!
10. Do you have any recommendations for summer date night outfits that are cool enough for warm weather but still appropriate for say a first date? Looking for a few confidence boosting outfits to look forward to wearing 🙂
Love this jumpsuit, this dress, this romper and this bodysuit!
11. Like most people, I’ve been looking at what home projects I can do during this time. I have an open space in a hallway of my house that would be perfect for a simple wall with 3-4 photos. I’m thinking some professional black& white pictures I have of family members from weddings and various things. Do you have any recommendations for frames? My house is a combination of mid century modern and industrial feel, but there’s so many options out there…black, a metal, white?
I have these oversized mat frames in black in my living room and love them!
12. I’m designing a new home office. It’s a blank slate so would love some furniture recommendations for desks, chairs, rug, etc.
Going to round up a few of each item! Desks: here, here and here. Chairs options: here, here and here. Other pieces: this bookcase, this rolling cart, this rug, and this lamp!
Leave your questions below or email them us at firstname.lastname@example.org with #coffeetalk in the subject! xx