1. I’ve been slacking on readying during quarantine (been binge watching wayyyy too many shows) but made a goal to get back into it! I just book marked this list of 14 books by Black women you need to read.
2. Drooling over these home tours. So unique!
5. “All The Times North West Dressed better Than You” – she is beyond!
6. Our Miranda Frye bracelet was restocked in gold and silver today – yayy!!! Our discount code is somewherelately.
8. Bookmarked this boozy watermelon lime drink to make on a hot summer day.
8. I’ve been on the hunt for patio furniture (for our downstairs and upstairs) and can’t stop looking at everything on CB2! I really love this sofa, this coffee table, this bistro table, and these dining chairs.
9. I ordered Mila this baby doll from Amazon and she is seriously obsessed. She love putting her in the carrier and giving her a “baba”. So sweet!
10. 29 Movies, Shows, and Documentaries to Watch to Educate yourself on Racial Injustice. I’ve only watched two of these but plan to watch more so I can keep learning and better myself.
11. These 34 brands are donating their proceeds to Black Lives Matter. Going to do some shopping!
13. I just ordered this anti-aging neck cream because my mom has been using it for 2 months and has noticed a MAJOR difference. She took before pictures and you can really see improvement. If she lets me, I will share them to our stories on IG!
14. Have been trying to eat low-carb so I saved this zucchini baked “ziti” to make this week!
15. 101 fun summer activities to do with kids this summer. This will come in handy with NO summer camps 😉