1. As the end of the year is approaching I wanted to see if you guys had any ideas for vision boards. I’m looking for specific questions I should be asking to make sure I’m including the right things.
We haven’t made ours yet but this post from Marianna Hewitt is helpful!
2. I’m looking for some durable snow boots for a trip to Colorado and was thinking I would go with Sorels. Do you own Sorel’s or have a go-to snow boot that’s not super ugly?
Yes! I actually just got this pair and really like them (see them on here)! Also loving this pair and this pair!
3. Will you be doing gift guides this year? Starting to look for ideas for my boyfriend and struggling!
Yes, they are going live next week!
4. Do you have a post on best sweaters to wear with leather leggings?
No, but we will link some of our favorites: here (have this in 3 colors), here, here, here and here!
5. I’m expecting my first baby in a few months and was wondering if you had any recommendations for hospital bags/weekender duffles. Also any essentials I need would be appreciated!
We both love our Stoney Clover duffle bags – so fun you can customize them! Also love this one (especially in pink sand) and this one!
6. Any fun ideas/gifts for announcing pregnancy to our families during Christmas time?
You could wrap ultrasound photos (or anything baby related) to give to family members as gifts. That would be so fun, and the best gift of all ;).
7. I’m wedding planning and looking for a simple and inexpensive way to ask my bridesmaids to be in my bridal party. Any suggestions?
A bottle of wine or champagne with these labels on them, so cute!
8. I just bought this dress and I’m wondering how you two would style this with a sweater on top? I can picture it with heels and accessories for a more formal event or a wedding but I also want to be able to wear this with booties / boots and a sweater layered over it but just not sure the style of the sweater that would look good. Any thoughts? xoxo
Yes! 100% love a sweater over a slip dress! Some options that would look great are this one, this one, and this one! We would probably stick with black to keep it cohesive, but we love an oversized fit over the slip dress – so chic!
9. Meggan – can you link your new RH mirror? Only caught a quick glimpse of it, but looked like something I have been envisioning for my space!
It’s this one!
10. I usually only give experience gifts to all my family members and this year that’s a bit difficult. So, I’m looking at monthly subscription boxes and alternatives. Do you recommend any? I’m thinking Kiwico for my niece and nephew for example.
We don’t personally use any but found some cool ones: Winc (for the wine lover), Rachel Zoe’s Curateur (fashion, beauty, home), Mel Kids (looks so fun – science projects for kids!), Trade (for the coffee lover), BeautyFIX (for theskincare junkie), and Book Of The Month!
11. Hi Meggan – we are planning a move to Dallas with two kids. Any tips/advice you’d give newcomers about the area and what are your favorite family friendly neighborhoods you’d suggest looking for housing? (budget up to $10k/month)
So exciting! Some family friendly neighborhoods are Lakewood, University Park/Highland Park, Preston Hollow, Bluffview, and the M Streets (I’m really not sure on pricing though, sorry!). I would definitely research schools before because a lot of the neighborhoods go private vs. public.
12. My husband’s and I 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up soon (January 1st/ New Years!) and we were thinking of flying somewhere to celebrate. Any recommendations on a romantic trip?
Not sure if there about travel restrictions to these places but here are some spots we would recommend in a perfect world: Auberge du Soleil (Napa), Park City, Terranea Resort in CA, Cliff House (Maine), and One Hotel (South Beach).
15. Can you link the Amazon slouchy socks again please?