1. The Last Flight: We both really liked this one! It’s a thriller and a quick easy read. 4.5/5 stars!
2. The Perfect Marriage: I was invested from the very start of this book and couldn’t put it down (finished in 2 days)! Definitely recommend! 4.5/5 stars.
3. Winter Garden: This was different from the books I normally gravitate toward but it was a really great and moving story. 4/5 stars!
4. The Wife Upstairs: Another page turner! I didn’t love the ending but it was still a good read! 3.5/5 stars.
5. The Wives: I thought this one was pretty good – it’s a psychological thriller. I give it 4/5 stars!
6. A Woman Is No Man: I bawled when I finished this book. It was really powerful and I still think about it months later! 5/5 stars!
7. The Other Woman: I was so annoyed with some of the characters in this one but overall thought it was pretty good. 3.5/5 stars.
8. Maybe Someday: I honestly love all of Colleen Hoover’s books and this one was no different (It Ends With Us & Verity are my two favorites of hers).
9. Beach Read: I’m almost finished with this one! I recommend it if you need an easy summer read!
10. The Vanishing Half: I’m not actually done with this yet but hoping to get it read before the baby gets here! It was hard for me to get into at first but everyone said to keep going because it gets so good!