Mytheresa is such a hidden gem, in my opinion. I discovered this site 5 years ago, and have frequented it ever since. It offers some of the best selection and variety in terms of luxury and not just for women either. They also have mens and kids! They have such an amazing edit for kidswear—yes for real! In fact, their kidswear section is called Kids Daily Candy and features 60 new products every single day, all of which are either 20% or 30%. Because the new daily kidswear items are only offered at a discount for that same day, it makes scoring cute, designer clothes and accessories for your stylish little ones that much more exciting! I have found the cutest swimwear for the girls this summer + the perfect sunhat for Lulu! Best of all, I found all of these pieces on sale! And, of course, while you’re on Mytheresa, don’t forget to add something to cart for yourself! As hard as I try not to, something always catches my eye so it turns into more of a “something for them, something for me” online order, which I’m more than okay with. Had to throw the GG runners in my bag! This collage features some of the items I’ve been coveting lately—check them out after you secure some discounted goods for the kids!1. This black leather clutch by Bottega Veneta is so perfect for summer. The quality is amazing and the knot detailing makes it pop. It’s in my cart!
2. I didn’t know I needed a pair of Golden Goose running shoes until I saw these on Meggan & had to copy! Obsessed with the mix of patterns on this pair.
3. I’ve had this Off-White nylon tote (in black) for a while now and have been using it recently as my diaper bag. Diapers, but make it fashion.
4. I’m not often drawn to belts, but this Bottega Veneta leather belt with the triangular gold metal buckle is just so chic. You can wear it with everything and it’s a timeless piece!
5. Hunza G swimsuits are all the rage this season, and I am obsessing over this light beige bikini with tortoise shell detailing.
6. And speaking of tortoise shell, how good would these Isabel Marant tortoise aviator sunglasses look with that Hunza G bikini?!
7. All Agolde denim is worth the hype, but especially this denim jacket. I have it in black, and it’s 100% worth the splurge. Oversized, body, a light-medium wash—the perfect denim jacket.
8. I love all the details of this sweatshirt from the standup cowl neck and drawstring waist to the dropped shoulders. It’s so chic and classic and can be worn with athleisure or jeans depending on the occasion!
9. The perfect LBD for a summer date night. This turtleneck maxi dress by Norma Kamali is only $140 and looks stunning on. Wear it with your favorite pair of slides to dress it down, or put on some strappy summer sandals to really wow hubs for the evening.
10. These Chole slides are so pretty. I love the color & they will go with everything this summer!
Big thanks to Mytheresa for partnering on this post!