1. Would you guys be able to do a round up of cute belt bags? I live in Chicago and have been on the hunt ever since I got my puppy and need something hands free to carry her stuff and mine.
Love this one so much! It comes in several colors, but the camel is so pretty. This one looks like it can hold so much! This one is super cute & feminine. Also really like this one and it’s 50% off!
2. Who are your favorite interior designers to follow?
Nicole Davis, Katie Harbison (designing thefloodedreno townhome), Katie Hodges, Natalie Chong, Andrea Zappone, Emily Del Bellow, Amber Lewis, Urbanology Designs, Eyeswoon, and there’s so many more but these are who come to mind!
4. So appreciate you both sharing your PP bodies on social. I’m a few weeks PP myself and it’s helpful to see. I had my first baby so am new to this – in your experience does weight kind of fall off over time/when? I’m still up 25lbs or so a few weeks PP but feel overall not THAT far from my pre pregnancy body, but I must be! Any insight from your experience so I know what to expect?
Meggan: Some of the weight fell off but I had to work hard to lose the last 10lbs with Cam and Mila. With Beckham I’ve lost about 20lbs so far and have about 15-20 more to lose. I have a feeling it won’t be as easy this time around 😉
Brooke: I have about 12 lbs to lose, but it is hard for me to lose weight with Hashimotos, so I know it’s not going to ‘fall off.’ I’m definitely going to have to buckle down and get serious if I want the extra pounds gone, but I’m not stressing over it. Just trying to enjoy life right now!
6. What tips do you have managing multiple kids and everything else?
We are trying to figure this out as well lol! A few things that help us: sharing a Google calendar with our husbands and putting everything on it (& color-code for each person), baby-wearing so it’s easier to get things done, work as much as possible while the babies nap, and take any help we can get from friends and our husbands.
7. I was gifted the black Gucci Princetown mules for Mother’s Day and I’m having a hard time wearing them because I feel like they are too fancy for my day-to-day SAHM look (read: boyfriend jeans and a tee). Can you give some suggestions on how to pair these with casual clothes?
Definitely not too fancy, wear them! Once you start wearing them, you’ll see they pretty much go with everything. They would be great with boyfriend jeans and a tee, denim cutoffs and a tee, even leggings and a sweatshirt. Truthfully, they go with everything!
8. What’s something you’ve been using & loving daily?
Meggan: Two things: these slippers and this tumbler (keeps water so cold!).
Brooke: Probably my Always Pan, I use it multiple times/day! Also, spray Dawn dish soap lol!
10. Brooke – How are you liking the Snoo? Do you think it’s worth it?
Lulu loves it, so I love it! It’s definitely expensive – I found it on sale so I decided to buy it, but they also have a rental option which is great. That way, if your baby doesn’t love it, you can simply end the rental period.
11. Any fall shoe trends to keep an eye on for sales this summer?
This article covers all the big trends! A few we’re excited about are second skin boots, disco inspired, chunky platforms, slouchy boots and jewels!
12. Are bike shorts still cool? Link some if so!
Yes! I just got this pair from Abercrombie in black but they come in a few other fun colors and prints.
13. I’m getting married at the end of July and am looking for a clutch for the day-of. Preferably something somewhat neutral but no need for it to be white! I realize it won’t be with me for much of the day, but a fun excuse for something new.
SO many cute ones – obsessed with this one, this one (had to!), this one, and this one if you want a splurge/special piece!
14. What’s the number one baby item you’re loving right now? And what’s one baby item you regret purchasing?
Brooke: For me, probably the Doona or this Baby Bjorn bouncer – so easy to move around the house or take in the backyard/wherever I’m at! A lot of people said it’s easy to pack for a trip as well since it goes completely flat. My regret purchase is this swing – she doesn’t really like it. It has great reviews, so I think it’s just one of those things that some babies like and some don’t. Doesn’t work for us.
Meggan: Agree with the Doona – it’s sooo convenient! And my regret is the Mamaroo. I bought it when I had Camden but none of my kids have seemed to love it.
16. What bag is on your summer wish/lust list?
Brooke: I can’t stop looking at green bags right now! I love this one and this one (in any color)!
Meggan: I’ve been dreaming of bright pink mini Chanel bag (don’t have a specific one in mind)
17. Can you link the lip balm that you two like? I believe it was on sale!?
This Too Faced balm!!