1. What’s something that’s considered cheugy, but you still love it anyway?
Brooke: Barefoot Dreams blankets, or really Barefoot Dreams anything.
Meggan: I had to goolge what cheugy means lol! I guess jean jackets and Barefoot Dreams!
2. One product you feel like is worth the hype and one product that’s not?
Brooke: Worth the hype: Dyson Airwrap (finally in stock!) and the Snoo. Not worth the hype: Tom Ford bronzer.
Meggan: Worth the hype: Olaplex shampoo. Not worth the hype: Mamaroo baby swing.
3. Should I buy an Anine Bing sweatshirt? Is it worth it?
We love ours – love the look and they hold up so well in the wash. If you’re going to get one, we vote go for a newer style. This one is new and love it!
5. Wondering if you can share suggested sectionals. I’m moving and trying to find good quality sofa at a reasonable price.
Check Living Spaces, they have a huge selection (here). Love this one and this one from there!
6. You guys read so much, especially with babies! When do you find time to read? I need advice because I want to get into reading, but feel like I don’t have time with 2 kids.
Brooke: I read at night before bed! If a book is really good, I will read while Lulu naps, too. I once told a friend I don’t have enough time to read, and she told me everyone has 30 minutes/day, and you can finish a book pretty quickly with only 30 minutes/day. That stuck with me, and it’s true. You don’t have to sit and read for hours a day or finish a book in 2 days! When I was first getting into reading, I told myself instead of looking at my phone or turning on the TV before bed, I’ll read for 30 min. It seems obvious, but the key is to have a really good book. If I’m not into the book I’m reading, I won’t make time for it. Some of my favorite favorites are 7 Husband of Evelyn Hugo, Me Before You, Verity, It Ends With Us, and The Idea of You. Hope that helps!
Meggan: I do the exact same – read before bed and if it’s something I can’t put down, I’ll read during the kids nap time!
7. What formula are you using?
Meggan: Pure Bliss!
Brooke: Pure Bliss for now.
8. Can you share the link that had the airplane toy for babies. I think it was from amazon. Some sort of suction toy that spins.
Yes – these spinners! This dimple toy and this buckle toy also kept my daughter entertained!
9. Brooke – where is that cute blue matching workout set from you were wearing? Any other favorite matching sets?
It’s this one from Amazon and comes in so many colors, only $29!
10. I purchased these boots in the dark suede from the Nordstrom sale. I would love some suggestions of how to style them this fall/winter!
Love that pair! Some ideas on what to wear them with: here, here (obsessed with this look/vibe) and here (simple but chic.
11. Where are your dream vacation spots? 1 with kids and 1 without kids!
Brooke: I would love to go to Bora Bora or the Maldives without kids & Greece with kids!
Meggan: Dying to go to Italy, we were supposed to go last summer but obviously had to cancel! We were going to bring the kids but I think with their ages now, I would want to go without.