2. Meggan – where is your bathroom wallpaper from?
3. I’m looking for versatile white sneakers – want to be able to wear them with all outfits, including dresses.
Can’t go wrong with this pair of Vejas, Brooke’s Isabel Marant sneakers, these Sam Edelman sneakers, or a pair of Golden Goose!
4. What scripted shows (not reality TV) are you currently watching?
Meggan: Nothing lol! Kyle and I want to start Impeachment but are going to wait until more episodes are released so we can binge it!
Brooke: Nine Perfect Strangers – I read the book and didn’t think it was that good. The show isn’t so great either, but we’re still watching ha! I definitely want to finish/see how it ends because the storyline has strayed from the book.
5. What are your must-have baby items for a first time mom?
All of our baby essentials are on this post!
6. Do you like the Dyson hair tools? Worth the splurge? I’ve been waiting for the Airwrap to be restocked and it finally is!
Yes! And I just got the flat iron as well, I’m excited to use it because the Airwrap is one of my favorite purchases of the year!
7. Did you guys pick out your engagement rings or try on for ideas?
Neither of us went shopping for rings or tried them on with our husbands before we were engaged, no. Nothing wrong with that though, to each their own!
8. What’s a creepy book recommendation to get into the Halloween spirit?
Verity – so good and creepy!
9. If your houses burned down, what 5 material possessions (beauty and fashion) would you immediately replace?
Brooke: OMG this is hard! Top 5 that come to mind – Dyson Airwrap, skincare (I’m lumping that all into one lol), combat boots, sneakers, and black Chanel bag!
Meggan: Goyard tote, Gucci mules, Chanel boy bag, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, & SkinCeuticals HA Intensifier.
10. Are either of you dealing with postpartum hair loss/shedding?
Meggan: No (or not yet at least!).
12. We are looking at getting a Rhodesian Ridgeback for our family dog. What are your opinions?
Warren is such a good boy!! He is so chill, sweet and gentle with the kids. My only complaint about him is he is absolutely obsessed with food lol. He will take food out of the kids hands and can’t leave anything on the counters!