1. 40oz Tumbler: I use this daily! Having a designated water cup definitely helps me drink more water!
2. Santal Oil: Smells so good and reminds me of the 1 Hotel!
3. No Show Socks: Love these because they don’t slide down your heels and are actually low! They work well with our Golden Goose, Converse, Nikes and Adidas sneakers.
4. Ice Roller: We’ve had this for years! We keep in our freezer and use it to depuff (also great for headaches).
5. Portable Charger: This is the best portable charger and I recommend it to everyone!
6. Nipple Covers: These nipple covers are amazing. They are water resistant, stay in place and easy to remove/store.
7. House Slippers: I hate being barefoot in the house so I wear these daily. They are supportive, lightweight and super comfy!
8. Leggings: I now have these leggings in 3 colors and I wear them more than my Lululemon pairs. They are great quality for the price. I wash inside out on cool and hang dry. Fit TTS!
9. Down Jacket: We both have this and love it. Super warm and chic!
10. Tissue Box Cover: The best way to hide ugly tissue boxes! Comes in 12 colors and only $14!
11. Folex: This is our holy grail stain remover! It got chocolate out of Brooke’s barstools and red wine out of Meggan’s white pants. If you haven’t used it on a surface, be sure to test a small spot first!
12. Muslin Burp Cloths: Have been using these for Lulu and they’re great!
13. Sunglasses: The cutest sunglasses and only $14.
14. Gold Hoop Earrings: These are so lightweight, I don’t even notice I’m wearing them!
15. Tank Tops: I got these when I was pregnant to sleep in and ended up loving them so much. I rarely sleep in anything else now!