1. Are you planning on baby proofing your house? If so, how? All of that stuff is so ugly ugh!
Brooke: Yes, uhg I agree lol. I’m trying to find better looking solutions, stay tuned!
Meggan: Yes but I haven’t even started thinking about it yet! Will definitely need a gate for our stairs.
3. What pair of straight or wide leg jeans do you think are the most flattering?
Meggan: I really love this pair and this pair (in black)! Definitely my two most worn jeans!
Brooke: I also love the black pair that M linked from A&F and this pair from Agolde.
4. Brooke – really random, but what white socks do you wear with sneakers and leggings? I can’t seem to figure it out!
Most of the time, they’re these from Hanes!
5. Could you please do a roundup of New Year’s Eve dress and jumpsuit options?
Yes! Love this long sleeve sequin dress, this jumpsuit, this backless dress, this metallic maxi, and this romper. We rounded up a few other festive finds on this post!
6. Maybe a weird question but what underwear do you guys wear with leggings?
Meggan: The only underwear I pretty much wear are the Hanky Panky low rise thongs and the Tommy John thongs! Both are so comfortable.
Brooke: The lace thongs from Hanky Panky!
7. Meggan – I am looking for lamps for my living room. Where is your big black floor lamp and your side table black lamp from? Oh and also that small black chair you put books on?!
The table lamp is this KW one and the floor lamp is this one! The sculptural chair was ordered through Urbanology Designs.
8. If you could only pick one nail polish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Brooke: One coat OPI Funny Bunny, 2 coats OPI Bubble Bath. The perfect neutral nail!
Meggan: This is hard to pick between OPI Black Onyx and Funny Bunny. I love white nails but think I would have to pick black because they last longer!
10. Do either of you have an evening routine after the kids are in bed?
Meggan: A little! I will finish cleaning up from the day, get backpacks ready for the AM, do a few things on the computer, make my to-do list for the next day, fill up my water, skincare routine, then get in bed and read or watch a show with Kyle!
Brooke: Retweet what Meggan said lol!
11. What is your go-to walking around NYC in winter outfit? Going for a girls weekend in December and need some inspo!
We would probably do leggings with comfy combat boots or jeans with sneakers, a sweater, warm coat, and a cute beanie! It’s all about layers and in winter, the coat is a huge part of the look.
Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with #coffeetalk in the subject!