1. Looking for new sheets and duvet cover…current favorites?
We both really like our Boll & Branch bedding!
2. If you could only bring 2-3 pairs of shoes on a beach vacation, what would they be?
Brooke: I did only bring 3 pairs when we were in Anguilla for a week, and they worked out perfectly! They were this pair (beach/casual/go with everything), these (comfy, travel shoes), and these (perfect heel hight for beach vacation, went with every single outfit).
Meggan: These Schutz sandals (they literally go with everything and are so comfortable), these slides for the beach, and this pair in black.
3. I loved “What we’re making Monday” on the blog. What did you make/eat this week?
Meggan: We’re going to start that again next week! But this was my menu: basil-parmesan crusted salmon (did mine in the oven), stuffed peppers (didn’t follow a recipe but was similar to this one), grilled romaine salad with chicken, and steak with asparagus and a side salad.
Brooke: Admittedly, we only cooked twice this week – we ordered out one night, and I went out to dinner last night! I made this chili (sooo good) and the other night we did shrimp cooked in butter, garlic, and lemon over rice with a salad.
4. I’m attending a show at NYFW next month and am at a loss as to what to wear, especially since it will be so cold. Ideas?
Something simple (like an all black look), and let a coat be the statement! Love this one, this one, and this one!
5. Brooke – where is your acrylic coffee table from?
It’s from Interlude Home (disclaimer – we purchased through a designer, so did not pay retail). I found a few similar options at better price points as well here (looks very similar, on sale!), here (exact same shape), and here (love the square + brass)!
6. My husband got me a leather jacket I didn’t love. I want to find one that goes with anything and won’t go out of style. This is my push present so price doesn’t matter 😉
This one, this one, or this one! Love all three!
7. What has helped with your anxiety?
Meggan: Lexapro, waking up before my family does so l can have some alone time, routine, exercise, CBD, learning to say “no” more, and trying to cut back on caffeine.
Brooke: Everything that Meggan said + meeting with a psychiatrist. I haven’t talked about this yet, but I started medication for my anxiety in July and it has helped me tremendously.
9. I’m going to Vegas for my birthday and attending a country concert. Can you please suggest some outfit details: boots, jacket, dress/skirt? Thanks so much!
Loving both pairs of these white boots (here & here) – so cute! Some dress options: here, here and here!
10. What are your must-have baby items for a first time mom?
We did a list with all our favorite products here! Our top products are the Donna stroller (so convenient) and the bouncer seat! We are still using both of them at 8 + 9 months.
11. I’m wondering if y’all could do a swim roundup at various price points? I’m going to Mexico in February and would love some recs!
Jealous – that will be so nice! Some pretty suits: this one (love the dark green), this Hunza G one, this brown one, this Amazon one, and this one! This long beach dress is pretty too!
13. What are you reading? Or what did you recently love?
Meggan: Just finished Beneath a Scarlet Sky and loved it – such a heartbreaking story that I can’t stop thinking about! Definitely a book that I’ll always remember. Now I’m reading Girls Like Us.
Brooke: I downloaded Beneath a Scarlet Sky after Meggan posted about it, so I’m reading that now!