2. Cute phone case recommendations please?
We really love making custom ones on The Daily Edited!
3. Brooke – do you do anything to pump up your roots? They look so voluminous and perfect!
Wow, thank you! I use this Kenra Thickening Mousse followed by the Dyson Airwrap (which has been life changing!).
4. What are your favorite shampoo and conditioners?
Brooke: I’ve been loving the Ouai Detox Shampoo!
Meggan: I rotate between a few shampoos but my current favorites are Olaplex No. 4, Pureology Hydrate, and Oribe Gold Lust Repair Restore! My must-have conditioner is this It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Mask – makes my hair so soft and smooth!
5. Any suggestions for a 30th birthday gifts for my parents to give me?! Something sentimental/will keep forever type of gift (under $1k)!
We personally like getting jewelry as a gift! A tennis bracelet (we love this one!), a custom roman numeral ring, or a classic pair of earrings.
6. I need help finding a white dress for my rehearsal dinner under $300!
Love something timeless like this slip dress or this corset dress. Or you could do something a little more fun like this dress (gorg!), this dress or this dress!
8. Loving the tennis outfit roundups lately & curious if Meggan has a cute tennis racket cover or bag/backpack that holds rackets – or any recommendations for cute ones?
I got this one for my birthday and really like it! This one and this one are also super cute!
9. Can you share some baby girl name ideas?
These were all on our name lists: Greer, Noah, Penelope, Gigi, Ryan, Demi, Willow, and Leni!
13. Are y’all still taking CBD? I want to get into it but not sure where to look or start!
Yes, we still take Equilibria CBD (and our discount code is somewherelately). Their website is super helpful if you aren’t sure where to start – here is a list of CBD basics and FAQ’s and they have dosage specialists who will help you figure out your CBD routine!
14. Brooke – can you remind me where your luggage sticker is from?
From this Etsy shop!
15. Do you guys have a household/miscellaneous item that changed your life?
Meggan: My Dyson vacuum – I used it multiple times everyday!
Brooke: Agree with the Dyson, Folex, and recovering my upholstered bar stools with vinyl!
Please email your questions to email@example.com with #coffeetalk in the subject! xx